Friday 16 November 2012






                                                                                                 
                                            




Tis the silly season. I'm chasing my tail getting all my galleries stocked up as well as preparing for upcoming special events.

First up is 'Sparkle Day' at my sisters shop and my parents Antique Studio in Coleraine, N.Ireland. More details here 

December 1st and 2nd I'm doing Open Studios again. It was a real success last year - so much so we're opening for two days this year.
Come join us for a glass of fizz and homebaked treats. I will have a range of work on show - there will be 15% off current work as well as an array of previous collections greatly reduced - so  grab a bargain for you or a loved one.

I'm also very much looking forward to my final trip of the year down to London to take part in the Primrose Hill Designers Sale on Saturday 8th December. More details here 

I'm doing both the Christmas Dazzle Exhibitions this year - London National Theatre and Manchester Royal Exchange Theatre, both going strong.  CAA and Gill Wing are well stocked up with my other stockists following suit asap.

Above are images from my stand at 'Made London', which was a great show. What a lovely bunch the organisers were, a joy to work with.
Customers comments about this new show and venue were extremely positive - many likening it to the old 'Chelsea Craft Show' days.

No comments:

Post a Comment